Our school uniform expectations
Children at Abel Smith are expected to take pride in their appearance and their uniform. All clothes worn to school should be smart, clean and clearly labelled.
- Haircuts must be sensible - no shaved, patterned or tramlines.
- Hair should not be shorter than a number 2 and not over the eyes or face.
- All hair should be of a natural colour and if longer than shoulder length should be tied back.
- Hair accessories should be either red or black.
- No nail varnish should be worn to school.
- No jewellery should be worn to school with the exception of a watch.
- If your child has pierced ears one single pair of gold or silver coloured studs may be worn.
- Earrings should not be worn to school on PE days.
Our uniform supplier is Kids Connection in Hertford. Please see the links below for further information on our uniform and current prices.