School Logo

In-year admissions

In-year admissions

If you have moved, you can apply to change school during the school year.  This is called an 'in-year admission'.  You can also apply if you would like your child to attend a different school to the one they are already at.


The school works within Hertfordshire County Council's school admissions policy for in-year admissions into Reception class to Year 6.  For further information on this process please use the link below to the Hertfordshire County Council website:


In-year admissions for Reception to Year 6 


In-year admissions to Nursery are dealt with by the school on a case by case basis.  For further information on vacancies in these classes please contact the Office Manager by emailing