- 22 March 2019
- £33.40 (deposit of £16.70)
- Certain classes / groups
As part of the Year 4 topic work on rainforests and their habitats and our science learning we have booked a trip to Cadbury World. Cadbury World offers an educational tour and talk about the history of the cocoa bean, the habitats needed for them to grow and their geographical locations in the world.
Children will need to be in school at 7.45 am so that we can leave promptly at 8.00 am. We will aim to arrive back in school between 5.30 and 6.00 pm traffic permitting.
The children will need:
- School jumper / cardigan
- Leggings / jeans
- Trainers (sensible shoes)
- A healthy packed lunch with no sweets, chocolate, nuts, fizzy drinks or glass bottles.
- A healthy snack for the return journey
- Optional – something to do on the coach journey e.g. a card game – Top Trumps. But no electronic devices.
If your child suffers from motion sickness please inform the teachers prior to the trip.