- 30 January 2020
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Whole school
A Parent Voice meeting is taking place on Thursday 30 January at 9.00 am in Churchfields Childrens Centre. If you have any questions or wish to raise any issues please contact your Year Group representative, who will raise these at the meeting.
For the meeting on Thursday 30th January the school would like to invite views from Parents on the following topics:
- Communication from the school.
- How clear are school policies?
- What do you think are the school’s expectations of reading at home and how is this supported in school?
- What is the best way to seek views from the parent body?
- Thoughts and understanding of how behaviour is managed in school and how this is communicated with parents.
- Update on the School Uniform shop.