Welcome to the Year 3!
The class teacher is Miss Pinfold who is supported by Mrs Benson.
Year 3 is the start of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and therefore we work hard to ensure all our children transition to this new key stage is smooth as possible.
We welcome your support to:
- Make sure your child arrives on time to school.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Support your child in ensuring that they are fully equipped for the day.
- Help your child to take responsibility for completing their school jobs.
- Check that your child is dressed in the correct school uniform and has a full PE kit in school each day.
- Hear your child read regularly and write a positive comment in their diary.
- Provide a quiet space for your child to do their homework and support when necessary.
- Talk to your child about their day and encourage them to tell you about their learning.
- To further develop their independence, encourage your child to discuss any worries that they may have about school with me.
- Support our positive behaviour for learning policy by discussing appropriate behaviour with your child and ways to avoid / deal with confrontation.
- Support our On-Line Safety policy by modelling and guiding your child to use technology appropriately, responsibly and safely.
Latest News - view whole school
View all news