Welcome to Year 1!
The class teacher is Miss Richards who is supported in class by Mrs Devon.
Together the Reception and KS1 team we strive to ensure that your child’s learning journey is a unique and happy experience.
We welcome your support to:
- Make sure your child arrives on time to school.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Support your child in ensuring that they are fully equipped for the day.
- Help your child to manage their personal care needs independently.
- Check that your child is dressed in the correct school uniform and has a full PE kit in school each day.
- Hear your child read or read to your child daily and write a positive comment in their diary.
- Support your child’s learning journey at home and share home learning with the Year 1 staff.
- Talk to your child about their day and encourage them to tell you about their learning.
- Support our Positive Behaviours for Learning Policy and On-Line Safety Policy.
Year 1 Staff
Latest News - view whole school
View all news